We are now into the home stretch of the season, but there is still lots happening. Don't forget our major event, the closing Govenlock Bonspiel.
Link to GOVENLOCK BONSPIEL details.
PHASE 2 OF OUR MODERNIZATION PROJECT IS PROGRESSING ACCORDING TO PLAN - 2017-18 WILL SEE A NEW ADDITION AND A BARRIER-FREE FACILITY.
Please check our PROJECT STATUS page for the great news on our new grant from
the Enabling Accessibility Fund of the Government of Canada.
The 2017 Raffle for patio furniture will be drawn at the Govenlock. Click HERE for details.
Details of the second annual Pig Roast and Silent Auction on April 21st can be found at THIS LINK.
The construction start date is scheduled for April 17th, 2017. We are currently conducting an archaeological assessment of the construction site to respect any potential heritage issues with the project.
This page has been accessed 56341 times.
- Pig Roast & Silent Auction, 2017 Announced Updated February 23, 2017
- Modernization Phase 2 Status Updated February 10, 2017
- Club reflects on Ellen Jackson Updated February 10, 2017
- 2017 Raffle for Phase 2 Announced Updated January 6, 2017
- Libro Prosperity Fund Awards $10,000 for Phase 2 Posted September 26, 2016
- Judith Alix presents cheque to the club Posted May 24, 2016
* Click on an item for detail *